Thursday, October 30, 2008
the world we live in is getting weirder and weirder.....as i mentioned earlier....i took amelia to the doctor today. since it was in fresno, i thought i would make a shopping day out of it, so my friend went with me. during the appt. the nurse came in and asked which one of us was the primary subscriber on our insurance...... i guess in today's society, two women bringing a baby to the doctor and one assumes it is a two mommy family. Gross!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Anna...you are hilarious. I love your posts. You are right, what is this world coming to? All the more need for us to be a light. Love you guys and good job on the Polo game Wyett.
So good to see you! You will bring some needed humor into my life. Was I your roommate when I had to have my lovely stool sample in the fridge? How humiliating!
Amelia was so cute at the Halloween party! I loved her little lady bug costume...
Post a Comment