Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Okay i live in a pretty scary place when the life of chickens are of more value than the life of an unborn baby. Proposition 2 in CA consisted of bettering the life of chickens stuck in farms and ensuring that they had adequate living space in order to spread their wings and turn around properly. When I am eating my KFC in the future, I will be comforted in knowing that my meal enjoyed life in a luxurious chicken condominium first. Unfortunately, CA didn't pass a proposition that would ensure parents were notified first if their minor child was going to have an abortion. When a society places importance on the life of a chicken over the life of an unborn baby and family relationships.....we are headed for some scary times. I guess there are some level-headed people still in existence though because Prop 8....Keep it straight....PASSED! Yeah.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I had the same thoughts on the matter. I'm actually really surprised that it didn't pass and also that we didn't really hear much about the proposition. At least I didn't. So sad.