I can't believe another year has quickly come and gone! I climbed into bed all toasty and warm last night and was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude for my life and my family. Despite the days when I wonder if this is all my life will be....wiping noses, fixing meals, constant laundry....there are those perfect moments that come when I realize life is exactly what i had always wanted!!!!! Here is to a new year right around the corner!Thursday, December 25, 2008
I can't believe another year has quickly come and gone! I climbed into bed all toasty and warm last night and was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude for my life and my family. Despite the days when I wonder if this is all my life will be....wiping noses, fixing meals, constant laundry....there are those perfect moments that come when I realize life is exactly what i had always wanted!!!!! Here is to a new year right around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You have a BEAUTIFUL family, Anna! I still am just in shock when I see how gown up Wyett is - it just doesn't seem possible! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you guys had a great one! Miss you!
Thanks for the positive post! I needed that. I miss you guys and everyone else there. Sometimes I wonder why we moved.
Post a Comment