Saturday, July 4, 2009



Wyett is 16 years old today! There is something to be said for children that are born first.....they have to suffer through first time parents! He is such a blessing in our life. He strives to do what is right and be an example to others. He is a hard worker and shows compassion to those in need. I know he will accomplish many things in his life. One of his friends was sitting in class at summer school and a group of girls said, "this fourth of July we have something extra to celebrate...." The friend asked what? they replied, "Wyett is turning 16 and can date now" I thought it was pretty funny. But I also realize what it really means. He has held his standards high and let everyone around him know his beliefs. We love you, Wyett! Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude ! Happy Birthday ----Look out world here he comes !!!! Wyett we are proud of you and it is wonderful to be close to you to watch you grow. Stay strong ! I love you Grandpa J