
When Wyett was little, he wanted to know how long I have been married. I told him, "it is easy to figure out....just add one year to your age!" He replied, "Wow! That is easy...." then turned to Nathan, "How long have you been married?" It has been a long time since then and luckily everyone is finally figuring out how many years it has been! This year we decided to relive our early dating years. My mom watched the kids for us and we went to Adventure Park for a skeeball and air hockey competition! Of course I still have it in me....and won most of the matches. It was a lot of fun. We played deal or no deal and got the million dollar briefcase! 1000 tickets later....we tried to find a prize, but they were all out of whoopie cushions and dissappearing ink! When I look at that picture of us, I can see all of the hopes and dreams and anticipation of the life we would have together. Happy 16 + 1 Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment