Thursday, April 16, 2009


All about SNAKES!!! Carsen loves any type of reptile, but especially snakes. This is his current snake "Blazie". Its name used to be Blazer until we found out it was a she not a he.
Carsen decided he wanted to make a "snake cake" for the scout Blue and Gold dinner. We both had high expectations, and after three cake mixes and four tubs of frosting....we ended up with a swirly cake hiding in grass. He was so proud of it!




Carsen is completely happy when I take the time to love the things he loves. The truth is I hate snakes, but I love him!

2 comments:

Cammi said...

Carsen - you are super crazy to have a pet snake but your SNAKE CAKE turned out awesome! You are so creative!

Anna - I'm glad you posted a photo of yourself. You look AWESOME! How do you get those perfect waves/curls in your hair! Help me!

Unknown said...

What a mom! Your awesome Anna! Blazie is a pretty one Carsen.