Hunter and Grandpa Johnson worked on a project this weekend.
They built a habitat for the red tail boa....
soon to be the newest member of our family.
It turned out great and Hunter was so excited to build it!
Tomorrow we get to pick up the boa in Fresno. By the way, Carsen has a corn snake and is saving up for a ball python. Hunter is getting the red tail boa. So 3 snakes and two mice (breeding their own food for the snakes) I know....i can't believe it either!!!!!






4 comments:
Wow! I just caught up on reading your blog. It sounds like life has been a little crazy for you! I'm glad that Amelia's doing okay. I don't know what was wrong, but it sounded scary.
I loved the bubble picture as well. All of your pictures look great!
Wow! Snakes! Could I demonstrate that much love for my child? I'll have to think about that one!
Hope all is well. I wish I could visit sometime. I miss you and Cherilyn and the good times we had!
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!? I THINK YOU MIGHT BE! I know you love Carsen A LOT (and he really is an extremely handsome child so it's probably hard to say no to him!) BUT A SNAKE? Remember my little grandma? She couldn't even look at a snake in a magazine and she instilled the fear into me. One time Lance flung a fake snake into my face at the BYU Bookstore and I scratched his arm so hard that I had skin under my fingernails and he has a scar to this day. Tell Carsen I'm going to have nightmares tonight from reading this post! Although, that does look like a pretty cool cage he built. I hope it is escape proof! You are such a brave momma!
Wait..is the snake for Hunter or Carsen? The previous post shows that Carsen is the snake fanatic but Hunter built the cage?
So I must respond to your comment on my blog. If you're going to make another cake you really need to buy the cake pan made just for that. It looks so much better than the battter bowl version. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my batter bowl, but not for a princess cake! By the way, letting your son have a snake is way harder than making a pretty, pink princess cake!
Post a Comment