Sweet Amelia is getting healthier! We started noticing that she was craving "greens", so we started giving her blueberry shakes with yogurt and spinach, Odwalla superfood drinks made with all greens and then lots of asparagus and brocoli at dinner time. Her weight has gone from 16 pounds to 18.8 pounds. Her pediatrician tested her stools again and it was negative for trace blood. So we are very excited that she has made great improvements. The doctor said we didn't need to do any more tests and we will check in again in three months. Our many prayers have been answered. Saturday, April 18, 2009
Sweet Amelia is getting healthier! We started noticing that she was craving "greens", so we started giving her blueberry shakes with yogurt and spinach, Odwalla superfood drinks made with all greens and then lots of asparagus and brocoli at dinner time. Her weight has gone from 16 pounds to 18.8 pounds. Her pediatrician tested her stools again and it was negative for trace blood. So we are very excited that she has made great improvements. The doctor said we didn't need to do any more tests and we will check in again in three months. Our many prayers have been answered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a cutie! I loooove her dress!
YEAH AMELIA for gaining weight!! I'm surprised she can gain weight eating so healthy! What a good mom you are to fill her up with all that healthy green stuff - maybe I should have started that younger with my kids and then they would eat it now?
I wish I was craving greens. That would be awesome!
Post a Comment